Semper Fi Firearms MI Advanced CCW Course
Semper Fi Firearms offers advanced training classes designed to continue where the basic CCW/CPL class ended. These classes are designed to introduce to the law-abiding citizen to the important aspects of concealed carry.
Our classes are divided into two separate levels. Each level will build upon the skills covered in the previous lesson. Students that successfully completed Level I (Basic CCW/CPL class) will be eligible to take the advanced class.
Note: The advanced class cannot be used to apply for your Michigan CCW/CPL license. Please click here for the BASIC CCW CLASS
Semper Fi Firearms MI Advanced CCW Class includes the following:
|•Review of firearm safety||•Rapid-fire techniques|
|•Close encounter draw techniques||•Advanced malfunction simulation drills|
|•Defensive shooting fundamentals||•Combat accuracy|
|•Tactical movement||•Proper cleaning and storage of a firearm|
|•Cover & Concealment inside the home|
We have 3 convenient ways for you to register:
1. You can pay the full balance of $125 online
2. You can pay a $50 deposit online and pay the remaining balance on the date of your class
3. Make arrangements to pay for the class in person by calling Semper Fi-Firearms at 313-346-7386
3 Hr Advanced CCW CLASS SCHEDULE
All advanced classes are a 3 hour course.
Pay Deposit $50.00
Pay Full Balance $110.00
Debit, Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted for online payments !!
You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay for the class
*Please note all payments are non-refundable
Classes are held at the Firearm Exchange Gun Range at: 30305 Schoolcraft Rd. Livonia Michigan 48150
Please direct any questions to 313-346-7386 or email us email@example.com
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• A Firearm that carries a defensive rounds preferably a 9mm or .38 special at minimum.
Note: If you do not have a firearm, one will be provided to you free of charge.
• Strong side holster
• Magazine carrier to hold your extra magazines on your belt.
• Good quality belt. A belt designed for carrying a concealed pistol and supporting the weight of the holster and ammunition
• Concealment garment, this can be a jacket, shirt, or sweater that you would use to conceal your firearm in public
• 100 rounds of full power or ammunition
• Eye & hearing protection
• Hat with a brim, i.e. a baseball cap
• Round collar shirt. This will prevent any hot shell casings from going down your shirt.
• Do not wear sandals or open toe shoes